Episode 057: The Bourn Creative Identity
Jennifer Bourn is the Creative Director and Digital Strategist for Bourn Creative, a full service design company and Genesis recommended developer in Sacramento, California. With a Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, more than 15 years in the design trenches, and almost 10 years pretending to take orders from her business partner, boss, and husband, Jennifer is an award-winning designer with a penchant for writing, marketing, chocolate, Star Wars, and Legos (yes, Legos not logos).
Jennifer built her first WordPress site in 2008, fell in love with giving clients the ability to make their own content revisions, and went all in with WordPress pretty much the same day. Now with more than 300 WordPress sites under her belt, Jennifer now shares her expertise and lessons learned as a speaker, blogger, and co-organizer of the Sacramento Meetup Group
She is excited for the upcoming launch of Bourn Creative's newest venture, EntrepreneurThemes, providing online tools and simple WordPress website solutions for small business.
- Jennifer – Water
- Brad – Water
- Dre – Diet Coke
- WordPress 4.0 Release Candidate
- WordPress 4.0 release candidate is out and ready for testing!
- Automattic Aquires BruteProtect
- Automattic acquires security plugin BruteProtect.
- iThemes & Crowd Favorite Partnership
- iThemes & Crowd Favorite Partner in new product development
- BuddyPress 2.1 beta
- BuddyPress 2.1 beta now available.
- Dre – Create and share notes with your WordPress users with WP Dashboard Notes.
- Brad – Menu Humility pushes menus to the bottom of your menu group.
- Jen – Iconic – customizable css icons
- WordCamp LA – September 5-7
- WordCamp Europe – Sep 27-29
- Prestige Conference – October 3-5 – Live Stream available
- WordCamp San Francisco – Oct 23-25 + Summit
- PressNomics III – January 22-24